Friday, December 28, 2012

Practice on 28th

WHASSUP! I'm sorry this congratulatory post didn't come sooner 'cuz I was slacking around and stuff so YAY WOOHOO! *fireworks in the background and sparkles and everything*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0

Okay down to business. So today we managed to learn THE ENTIRE SYF SET PIECE WITH THE WORDS PUT IN! Yay! And while this was going on people were in the MEP rooms getting reshuffled and stuff. And boy were there some changes. For the full list, please go to any SL or fee or nic. And for those who don't like where they are for valid reasons, such as not being able to reach the notes, go to the conductors. We also got a new song, whose name I've forgotten and probably can't spell anyway. And if you don't have it come look for me. And if you don't have your SYF set piece again, look for me. Yup that's about it.

❤ Ankita